Friday, February 5, 2010

Soccer!!

Spring is coming soon enough and Saige will be 3 in a month. This means... she can play soccer, join dance, gymnastics, cheerleading (what!!! I know I thought the same thing) the world of super fun things is being opened to her. Drew is totally wanting her to be in soccer (gotta have his little tom boy) I kinda do too. Its sooo cheap compared to dance. Its like 250 dollar difference! Crazy, right?? I'm looking into little soccer teams and possibly a dance class. I know shes young but at this age its more for her to just get out and have some fun structure. Anyways... Does anyone know of someone in the salt lake area that teaches either one? We're going to test out little gym today (doubt we'll go there, too much $$$). Any ideas would be SPLENDID!!! :)

3 comments:

carolee said...

Is there a community rec center near you? My neighbor sends her little girl to a class at the rec center up here. Half of it is preschool and the other half is dance class. I think she said its a pretty good deal too. Also, check to see if there's any community ed classes for little ones in your local school district.

Lauren said...

Cute! I'm looking forward to when Norah can do all those fun things too. We will find out the gender on Wednesday!

Unknown said...

Three is the best age. I wish I could be three again.... I dont know of any classes around Utah at all. But I wish I could find things about pageants. I want to get Kayden into that kind of thing. Boo for not enough being in Utah! : (