Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Saige, I think??

Before I completely forget I wanted to write about the cute things Saige has been saying. She is growing up so fast and I swear I don't write enough about her cute little doings. So the other day I was trying to get her to clean her room and she wasn't listening so I kept saying Saige come on, Saige come on. She then turned to me put her hand up like whatever and said easy momma easy. I couldn't help but laugh. I thought WHAT??!! where the heck did she learn that. It was too funny. She has done it a few other times since and each time I just laugh (i'm normally upset so its nice to have a little laugh). Another new thing is, when it is time to eat she always says but momma, I just ate. I had pancakes and syrup and eggs i'm not hungry. Haha Ya like 4 hours ago!! and last but not least her two favorite sayings... Me trying to have her do something, anything really and her response is.. Momma i'm too tired or Momma i'm too irsty (thirsty) No matter what she could have just downed an entire glass of water and she says i'm too irsty to do that. Its so funny! I love how she says it. oh ya and one minute momma one minute! thats another favorite! Well thats it for now. Just thought i'd share a little sunshine from my day!

3 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

Too cute. :)

Chris and Brindy said...

Love the cute little things they do. Saige is so funny. I can just picture her saying those things! haha. Gotta remember them because they vanish so quickly.

Becca Boo said...

I love it. It makes me want to cry when Emma uses full sentences. She is getting so big! But it is fun!