Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally updated!

Can you see my babies sweet little white teeth?? Why is she doing things so much faster then Saige? It isn't right, ya know. She's supposed to stay little longer. It makes me so sad! Lillie is rolling over from back to front and from front to back all over our floors. She rolls to what she wants and rolls till she can't roll any more. She is eating cereal, fruits and veggies like a little champ! Here she is having a ball under her toy mat. Ya her favorite part is the tag.

Don't you love newbees at putting under panties on? I love finding things like this.
My girlies at breakfast. They switched chairs. Lillie eats much better in Saiges high chair.
I found saige loving up her dolly while sleeping. What a little sweetheart.
One day last week our friends Tessa and Nick were going to the aquarium and invited us to go. I'm so glad we went cause we had a blast!
Posing in front of the shark tank.. On our way home I turned around and found saige like this.. She was calling grammie. haha
Saige told me she was relaxing while drinking her cocoa one day after we had come in from playing at the park.
I find my girls like this numerous times during the week. Saige wanting to 'sleep' with Lillie
I love this picture.. so stinkin sweet! Trying to get a clearer shot
chillaxin
I am so thankful for my beautiful, sweet little girls. Some times I think what the heck were we thinking? and then I find them snuggling so saige will say something sweet and I remember why I love them so dang much. I'm so thankful for my hard working and loving husband. He would run himself day and night (which he practically does) just to support our family so that I am able to stay home and raise our children. I'm just so thankful for everything I have, all the things that go by un-noticed until you sit down and think about what makes the day go by happily. Thanks babe for being such a dang knock out!!!

2 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Love her bright blue eyes. We will never have a blue eyed although I guess it can happen. Looks like you guys are having fun

Lachloant said...

That undie picture is too funny. Chloe does the same thing sometimes. A lot of days she just puts them on backwards so she has a permanent wedgie.