Wednesday, February 17, 2010

some cute pics as of recent..

I need to get better at taking more pictures of my girlies. I have been slacking lately. But.. Here is what I have got . My favorite pic of our girls. I can't believe how big they are both getting. I can't believe Saige will be 3 in a month and Lillie will be 7 months on the 5! Time.. Please slow down..

Celebrating my mans 26th birthday at the Pie. Soo yummy!

Lillie bug-a-boo!


I just love this pic cause of lillies eyes. They are so flippin blue! LOVE IT!



My happy little girl!




Oh saige.. She is always putting on my shoes but, not just any shoes my heals. Did I mention she hates clothes and seriously strips to her panties every chance she gets. Our little princess. It was the first time we ever did makeup. She absolutely thought it was the best thing ever!
Our little star. We just started Saige in this little dance class. It is tap and ballet. She did so well she came home saying shuffle step shuffle step. Its every Thursday so she can't wait for tomorrow. In this pic she's wearing one of the tutus I made her. Thanks Kelly for your help!
Trying to get her to do the classic dance poses..
I just can't believe how big of a girl Saige is. She just melts my heart. I know they say parents teach their children but this little one teaches me every single day. The other day we were eating and she said wait momma! We need to say pray! Oh.. the little moments in life that seriously make me melt. I gotta stop or i'm gonna start to ball! Anyways... She is just such a little sweetheart!










2 comments:

Zack said...

Very cute! I love the one of both of them, especially because saige has no pants on. Also, did you really make that tutu? Because it's freakin adorable and I'm jealous of your skills!

The Jaynes Family said...

Your girls are so cute! The tutu looks great!