Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My cute girls!

Some cute pics of my girlies.This first one is probably my favorite pic of Lillie. I love her face. It shows her personality. Love it! huh mom?

I'm teething but i'm smiling threw it!

Love our new crib!

First time in the crib Saige was a little jealous. She wanted to sleep in it. But we let her play in it and then mad her bed seem really cool and she was ok with Lillie sleeping in it. I love this pic cause of how Lillie is smiling at her. Its so fun to watch them together. Saige gets Lillie cracking up daily! Its so sweet the way saige is with her. melts my heart!
New found love... Her toes! We never thought she'd get them in her mouth cause she is so chunky but she succeeded! Check out those blue blue eyes.


and last but not least... This is how I found saige tonight. passed out in her door way. Grandma pooped her out playing today.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lillie is growing up so fast! I love all the new photos. Glad to hear they get along! My kids always have until recently. I feel like I have two twin boys. Yesterday at Target they had each other in a head lock and refused to be the first to let go! haha We need to get together soon!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

You were on a roll! :) Wish I could do the same for my blog. Looks like you had a great break with your family, and the pics are all super cute.

Lauren said...

They are so cute! Lillie is getting so big!!

Zack said...

Aww they are so darling! We need to see you guys again soon before Lillie is walking! I'm glad you finally got a crib, it looks great!

Chris and Brindy said...

Such fun! They're beautiful. Love that big smile of Lillie's.

carolee said...

Look at those big smiles of Lillie's! Darling! I hope Miss Saige is doing okay without her bink!