Friday, February 20, 2009

Grandad and his BFF...

Saige loves helping me get grandad into bed. Tonight esspecially was cute. Its funny to think of connection that they have. Seriously, He is her favorite person in the world. When we're out i'll say lets go home and see grandad and she is happy with going home. When he's sleeping she say shhh gandad seeping. She loves climbing all over him and playing games on and around his wheelchair. He too i'm sure loves the interaction he recieves from her. You'd have to understand our grandad, hes a funny guy not to much makes him extremly happy. Not that hes grumpy at all but you know that when hes playing with saige he is really happy. Anyways, tonight was one of the goodnights. Saige took a ride in on the back of grandads wheel chair and then jumped on his bed while I tried to coax him over. Well I said Saige maybe you need to give grandad a kiss. It was so sweet. It was like slow motion I swear. She jumped up put out both her hands grabed his cheeks and kissed him. It was so sweet. I thought I am one lucky lady to have such a sweetheart for a daughter. Well I of course had to try to get the reply on camera and sure enough she was happy to give her best friend plenty more of her sweet kisses. Grandad hasn't had a kiss from a lady in YEARS!!! haha

Showing the Love...

2 comments:

Candi said...

Aww Leah that made me teary eyed. Its amazing how these young spirits can bond so well with older spirits. Thats kind of how grandpa george was. He couldn't remember our names but oh boy did he LOVE it when Brook would climb up on his lap and babble away. Love the pics priceless!!

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute! That last one looks like elderly abuse! I might have to report Saige! haha