Sunday, February 22, 2009

Magical Fingers

Saigey loves playing the piano. Seriously if a day goes by where she has not pounded on it we're surprised. Today was cute because right before church she started playing but today she had her tutu on. My mom laughs that I put that on her for church because i'm so weird about what she wears. I've always put her in fancy dresses. From the time she was a baby we have always had the cute puffy girly girl dresses for church. But come on! She looked too cute! She loved it! we put it on and she spun around and danced, I had to show it off. haha Of course the pic of her facing me turned out blurry. Oh, we just got little bangs cut for her and the lady didn't realize how curly Saiges hair was and cut them too short. Thank goodness little ones hair grows so fast. Thats what I get for paying someone to do what I couldve done for free. Bangs are scary tho ya know! ;)Our little Mozart... Look at those curls!!"I wanna see the picture!"

3 comments:

Candi said...

Very cute skirt! I'm making Brooklyn a twirly skirt like that.

Sherwoods said...

Oh, I think I need a girl. Can you get into my blog yet? I have invited you a few times, I will invite you again! Please let me know!

Unknown said...

Way cute - especially with the striped tights! I am all about fun tights.