Monday, January 12, 2009

Yippy Skippy!

Day 3 and going good! Saige is such a good sport. yesterday she picked up the pillow we had put on the ground next to her bed and brought it in the bed with her. That is how she slept all night.. in the bed! Now tonight again! we checked on her and she was in the same spot we layed her down in. Man, I swear our next one really will be a terror. On that note.. I get my first ultrasound tomorrow! wohoo! Im really excited. I hope they tell me i'm further along then I think. Haha right. doesn't every pregnant women wish that.

2 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Trey was good for a week, but then he started to get up and play. She will do it too, so you just leave her in her room and she will eventually go to sleep. Good luck! Trey still isn't that great at staying in bed. :)

Candi said...

yay sound like she is getting used to it. Mason only fell out of bed once but he landed on the pillows so it was fine. Ooh ultrasounds are fun! How exciting for you.