Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Proud...

I am so proud of Drew. He is in this architecture class where he had to design a livable place. This is kinda confusing, i'll see if I can explain with out butchering it. They had to design something with 9 squares. They all had to be different but all the same. One row of 3 squares showed simple...floors. The next shows medial floors and walls. The last squares show complex... floors, walls and ceilings. So in this pic below the rows on the left are the simple, the middle rows are medial and the last are complex. Most kids just did pretty simple projects but of course, Drew doesn't do anything below par its always above. So he did spirals and ramps versa stairs. He worked so hard and long on this. It came out perfect! I'm so proud of him! He didn't give up or half do it he finished and it was perfect! Great job babe! I can't wait for him to be done with school and see the awesome buildings he will design and someday our house!This is the spiral stair case. Man hes good!!Here is the drawling he had to do of the project..
Completed project...

8 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

WOW! That is amazing! Good Job Drew

~*Preece's Paradise*~ said...

Haha.. Megan pretty much took the words right out of my mouth, but here it is anyways...

WOW!! That is way cool!! Looks good Drew!!=)

I tried to word it all a little different if you can't tell...=P

Anonymous said...

dude thats amazing, they should just give you your degree now so you can move back to utah

Arielle said...

I doubt I could even make the drawing, let along the structure! He's quite talented.

Arielle said...

I meant to say alone not along

Unknown said...

very cool - I'm assuming you kept them at school not home. I could just imagine my little ones wanting to "help" and ending up "destroying" instead!

btw, we are doing an AWESOME QUIET BOOK for super saturday on 11/1. Was it you that wanted to do one?

I can't remember, but even if not you should come and do it anyway. I saw Gabbi and Ashley signed up too for it.

Chris and Brindy said...

Good Job Drew! You will make an EXCELLENT Architect!

Jenny said...

That is AWESOME Drew- I had no idea you could draw & design like that- very cool!! Way to go and good luck finishing school! What did you make it out of? I want a spiral staircase in my house- can you come build one? :)