Monday, October 20, 2008

Family pics..what do you think?

Thank you for all who gave me ideas on our family pics. In the end, we decided to go with the brown and pink. Our big issue was with drews outfit and in the end... he was the best dressed out of all of us! I loved his outfit, and to think he wore pink! what a guy! haha These were not my favorite pics. We were all kind of sick. As you can see the juice running out of Saiges nose and Drew looks high in his pic with Saige (we laughed about that one) with me.. it was my bad side... Gabbi understands ;) haha I like pictures taken from the other side, the side that shows all my bangs..blah blah blah. Plus I tried a new thing with Saiges hair which, I don't know. So anyways, I didn't love them. I really liked Saiges because they really show her. Shes going through this shy stage. Its cute. Well.. here they are check them out. I'll tell you the ones we ordered... This pic we got I loved it. Its my favorite!! It says Saige Anne under it...We didn't get this one but still thought it was cute.. Didn't get this one either...
Didn't get this one...
Love this one but didn't get it because of the nose goo...
Got this one...

Got this one....
Didn't get this one..
got this one... as you see I like the close ups. Don't know why...
This was the one I got in a big size for our wall. I don't love white backgrounds for family pics but the other option was the red. I didn't want that either. Didn't get this one but kinda wished I did in like a 5x7 for our piano..Got this one! I loved it. We were all laughing and Saiges pose is priceless.. She's like "HEEEYYYY!""Got this one..I liked this one but Drew didn't like his "high" eyes.. I love my handsome husband! he even wore the goatee because I love it on him. He hates hair like that in pics.Didn't get this one.. two words.. bad...side..

got this one... I figure from far away you won't see that my lips are spread.. we were pulling away. I love saigeys face. I could just eat her up!

12 comments:

~*Preece's Paradise*~ said...

Oh Leah, I love them!! They're all so cute!! I personally think the pink and brown looks good.. It just fits you guys to me!! I also like Saige's little striped sweater, very cute!! Love and miss you guys tonz!!! Come back...!!!=)

~*Preece's Paradise*~ said...

Wes said the last one of you and Saige kissing is the "same side" Hahaha;)

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Very Cute! I love them all. Love the colors, I'm so glad that I offered that idea. :) J/k

Beckie said...

THey are all darling. What are you talking about bad side, you're funny, they are adorable!

Candi said...

Adorable Pics! I really NEED to take real family pics. Mason is 2 years old and he's never had pictures taken besides me with the digital. Now thats not even possible since its broken.

The coat rack was easy, We used a 1X6 remnant. 50cents. our favorite stain and some polyurathane to finish it off. I beat up the board with a hammer to disress it. I just bought the hooks from home depot but there are some nice ones at rejuvenation.com they are cheap too.
Shhh don't tell anyone but I plan on making a board like that for my sister in law using vintage forks and spoons as the hooks. I saw one like that and thought it was adorable for a kitchen towel rack or something. What do you think?

Zack said...

I love them! You all look so good! I like how the brown and pink turned out! I'm with you, I like the closeups of saige too! I can't wait to have a family so we can get cute family pics too!

gkkirkland said...

I really like how they did that first one of saige. SOOOO CUTE!!! I think they came out really good!

The Kilger Family said...

What a cute family!! You guys are adorable and the pictures look great.

The Johnson's said...

Hey, I can make you a hider if you would like one. And yes I named the fabrics, didnt know what else to call them. Let me know if you are interested in one, I can make one anytime. Cute pictures by the way.

Unknown said...

very nice! it is always so hard to get 3 people looking good in one pic - but y'all did it :)

Chris and Brindy said...

Fun! I think they're all cute! I love the close one of Saige with her little pursed lips. Can't wait to have a little girl!

Jenny said...

Those turned out great!!!