Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cold, Baking and Trunk-or-Treat

This week was freezing here in jersey. It hit like 56 degrees. Everyday I try and take Saige outside to play, she gets so bored in the house. We are all just getting over a cold so when we went out mommie bundled her up real good! She looked like that little kid on A Christmas Story. Love that movie! When we came in, to warm up we made halloween cookies. Saige loves helping bake, this day though she was tired. Mommie was trying to keep her up from her nap. She wanted to eat the cookie without being unwrapped. After she realized what we were doing she got excited and started helping. She kept wanting to eat the raw cookie batter and with grandads help we kept having to say no saige after she picked up each cookie.

Here mommie finally gave in.
Yesterday, We had our trunk-or-treat at our ward. It was soooo fun! All the kids and even adults were dressed up so fun. Saige loved running around and being with other kids. Here she was standing for the costume contest. I think all the kids won! They were all just so cute I don't know how they could pick. There was also a potluck and chili cook off. Dave kays (pictured with the fro) won the chili cook off for the 4th time in a row! Go Dave!

Dave Kays...awesome costume fits right in to Trenton! haha
Mommie and Saige at the car saying "peaaaaaaaasssss!"
Saige jamming to the music by Sadies car! She loved it!
Sadie and me outside..

6 comments:

Candi said...

Sweet! Saige is such a cutie in her witch costume. I am still trying to put costumes together for my kids. ahhh! Brook is going as jasmine and mason is going to be a cowboy (fingers crossed that I find everything for it)
How come trunk or treat so early?
looks like you had lots of fun. :o)

~*Preece's Paradise*~ said...

Cute, cute pics!!=)

Jenny said...

I love that apron Saige is wearing and the cute witch costume- she looks adorable!! Happy Halloween from Tennessee!!!

The Kilger Family said...

Fun!! Saige looks so cute.

carolee said...

Saige is just so darling. I love the witch costume. She and Dani need to do some baking together. I just made Danika an apron and it's her favorite thing right now.

Unknown said...

Saige totally bewitches me! She has me under her spell! So where are YOUR costumes Drew and Leah? Thanks for the pics - always makes my day!