Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas shopping???

So this post is so random but I took these knew pics and thought grandma and grandpa would love them. I loved this shirt on Saige. I think she looks so cute in purple... Here we went to daddys work (Home Depot) to visit him for lunch. We went and saw the flowers and walked across the street, which saige just though was the funnest thing.

She loved the christmas section at home depot. These little things made music and snowed. I now understand why parents love christmas morning so much. The look in her eyes just made me want to melt. She was at auh about everything.


Loving the wheel chair at Acme. Gotta love the redbox!
Riding the pony? oh wait that just milo. He's such a good sport!

3 comments:

LizzyP said...

Your cat allows itself to be ridden? That's amazing. What fun to have such an adventurous little girl.

Kerri said...

I was astounded by the cat riding picture! Saige gets cuter every time I see her. She must have your cute genes. When are you coming to visit? You are such a good mommy.

Candi said...

Cute! Oh and kids get even more fun as they get a little older too. Christmas is a concept Brooklyn finally got when she was about 3. She loves writing a letter to santa and making cookies and leaving them out. OH! now I can't wait for the holidays to come.
Cute pictures of Saige.