Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a little about Lillie...and a few other happenings..

Well our little peanut is a month old already! Can you believe it? Where does the time go? In the month we've gotten to know Lillie and her cute little ways. She is so completely different then Saige was. Saige slept all the time where as Lillie is awake a good portion of the day. She loves just looking esspecially at saige. She always has this look like shes upset or something. I think she's just taking it all in. She smiles and giggles in her sleep a lot. She is one noisy baby! She is always making grunting noises, i'm talking all the time!! She loves being held and snuggled. Saige never was like that. She liked her space. Lillie would sleep so well if I had her in our bed snuggled into me saige on the other hand wouldn't sleep. She prefered the basinet. I think her eyes are going to be a real light blue like Drews. They are so light now and have this white ring in the middle. Her hair,eye brows and lashes are even lighter then Saiges were. I can't wait to watch them grow and see who Lillie turns out to look more like. So far, everyone says she looks like me! I couldn't be happier! here are some pics of the last month of our girls! Lillie bug loving her swing... Playin on the ground...

eating her hand...Lillie...Saige enjoying tummy time with Lillie... Trying to get some pics of them together...
Lillie is smiling at Saige.. Gotta love it.

Sleeping after a hard day of.. Sleeping...
Saige crashing after temple square outing... Notice the cars lined up on the back of her bed? Saige loves the movie cars. Seriously she watches it like everyday. Grammie found the toy cars and sends them to saige. She can't go to sleep with out them. That book is the booklet that came with the movie cars. she loves that too!
The classic temple pic

Jumping off the edge... shes FLYIN!!
Giving "the tiny baby" (as Saige calls her) kisses. She rarely calls her Lillie its ALWAYS tiny baby.
Our girls..
posing by the flowers..
Smelling the beautiful flowers..
On the trax on the way to temple square. Can you see her excitment??

5 comments:

carolee said...

Good grief Miss Saige is cute. That little Lillie is pretty darling too!

gkkirkland said...

I cant believe she is a month already. She is adorable!!!! I see more of you in Lillie. How have you been? I cant believe your in utah. boo hoo

Unknown said...

Those are some way cute pictures! Saige is looking a lot more grown up lately! But I definitely see more of you in lillie than I do Saige. I so want to see you guys soon!

Candi said...

Amazing pictures Leah! They grow so fast! I love how you posted how different your kids are. Its the same way with me. :o) I think that is the best part too. They are individuals right from the start. Isn't it wonderful! I am so excited to see how this new little guy turns out. independent like Brooky or very huggy like Mason. Your girls are beautiful!
love ya!

Jenny Stoker said...

Cute! We really need to come and see you guys and your little place! Saige is CUTE!!!