Friday, May 29, 2009

Vacation!

Our vacation.. where do we start? It started out great! We got to Florida and it was nice and sunny, Hot! Next day same thing PERFECT!! Then...it happened. Florida found out that the Whitehead bunch East and West coast additions came to soak up some sun loving and turned on us! It rained everyday for the rest of the trip. You think Florida, hot and sunny. Nope not this time it was cool and rainy! But we didn't let a little (haha) rain stop us. We went to sea world and explored in our ponchos. You will notice that I think we have one pic of our vaca because on this day our camera dropped and the screen cracked! haha its ok though.. we got lots of video! Way cute video too! Saigey calling Shamu. cracks me up! i'll post ASAP. But anyway.. we got to see all sorts of sea animals and really had fun adventuring in the rain. Some other things we did while there... we went to islands of adventure and universal. SOOO fun! Saige loved the little rides and I loved how even on the little rides there were signs for no prego people. ;) we went mini golfing and of course dad whitehead lost! haha ok i'm lying he beat everyone not once but TWICE!! Not only did he beat us there but also bowling. Man oh man.. no one beats Drew bowling except his papa. Megan did really well herself... She beat the girls hands down. Saige enjoyed the parts with water so she could get wet and throw her balls in. My favorite thing we did was a dinner show called Arabian Nights! Ahhhh.. Amazing! I just loved it! It was so fun for Saige which then of course makes it 100x funner for all of us. The horses were beautiful and the food was yummy. We really had to be creative since it was rainy but it was a great trip! If you minus the bits of drama ( thanks grandad :) ) it was perfect. I am thankful for the time I had to spend with Drews fam, to get to know and love them better. And I gotta say... I really have grown to love them even more. Megan... You're my girl! I'm glad I finally got my sister! Thank you wom and dad for including us in your fun and for everything! Thank you for loving Saigey (and me) all up! Great times and even greater memories! Once we get our camera back for being fixed we'll upload the few pics we have. Normal people would be able to just take there card out and put it into the computer but unfortunetly that slot broke on our computer. haha Sorry this is so wordy and pieces are probably missing ( I should have written this sooner when it was fresh and not lost in my prego brain). Thank you again!!!

3 comments:

carolee said...

I can't believe it rained on you! So sad! Sounds like you made the best of it though. How are you feeling? Tired of being prego yet? I am!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh I am so happy for you. We cancelled our cancun trip this year because of stupid swine flu (damn you swine flu!! haha) and we are thinking we will go to florida instead and if we do, I only wish I could have your rain when I go. I LOVE the rain and everything about it. I am not a fan of the sun or the heat. I am just too much of a whiteie! haha (I dont even know if that is a word or if I spelt it right!) Glad to hear saige enjoyed it. I miss that girl so much. She is too cute! So excited for you to have that baby by the way! I still NEED preggo pictures posted! You cant hide your bump forever I will come over there and see you in person if you dont get on this soon enough! you have been warned........