Saturday, May 30, 2009

Caution; lots of fun pics

After I wrote that post yesterday I realized duh!! we have another camera! So I loaded up all the pics and here they are for ya. Hope you enjoy them! This first one is at the Orlando airport. Saige kept putting her sunglasses on both sets. haha mommies cheezing it trying to get Saige to smile! At the hotel the first day. Grandma sure did make a fun horse! At the pool. It was sooo fun! Too bad we couldn't use it more :(

They had a bunch of fun slides for the kids. This was saiges fav. There was one other one but we don't have any pics of it.
She started going down like this...
Then she figured out she went so much faster like this. I tell ya this kid is scared of nothing!

Playing volleyball in the pool. Saige wanted to help daddy win!
Playing golf was really fun! The course was beautiful!
For those of you wondering if I am growing (kelly ;)) ... Here is proof.
Aunt megan with the Saiger! I love the background.
Showing off some of the course. Gotta love all our faces. And again the gut!
Mommie and her girl!
Help!!!
Papa showing Saige the shark.
Cute pic... Notice her burn from earlier in the day. haha poor thing. Story behind the nakedness... Umm.. Grandma let saigey play in the fountain and she got soaked! She had lots of fun doing it though so thats all that counts!
I love her hair like this. So cute.This is how Saige looks everytime she gets her bink and blankie. All Smiles and giggles.
Before the bink.. not so much. Gotta love her boobies. Looking for lizards at the temple. There were tons!
Mommie and Saige on a hunting adventure.
This is my favorite pic of us. Gotta love the shades. Wish it had a prettier background. Photoshop??
The fam in front of the Orlando temple Sunday. So we went to church that day.. kinda. We showed up to an empty parking lot and 5 minutes later 3 other rented vans pulled in. All us vacationers didn't realize it was stake conference. haha
Chillin with Aunt Megan... Loving Grandmas glasses...
Chillin with uncle Logan and about to pass out...
better chillin pic.Cute ears Grandma brought Saige.
What Saige looks like every morning. That hair is sure fun to comb out. A closer pic of the nest she forms...

THE END!! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! a bump picture just for me! I love it! You are the cutest pregnant woman I know! I'm sure drew would agree with me! I just wont get pregnant while you are because I dont want myself compared to you and your rock hard body! ; ) I love the picture of saige's hair when she wakes up. That is truly a mess! I cant believe she lets you work it out! What a trooper! love that girl!

Candi said...

Ah looks like you guys had fun! You look so cute Leah. Love the baby bump. I really wish our kids could play together sometimes.

Jenny Stoker said...

You really do look cute prego. Me on the other hand just look fat. Oh well. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Jonesy said...

Leah you look beautiful!!

Jonesy said...

That was from me, Arielle, not matthew.

Jenny said...

So Fun- looks like you guys had an awesome time in Orlando- I can't wait to take Tyler one of these days!