Monday, April 6, 2009

What gives?


This weather has been insane! One day beautiful the next pouring rain all day till 4 and then suddenly the sun decides to come out. I guess as the saying goes.. April showers brings May flowers??! I'm going to be broke by the time summer gets here. Saige and I go shopping on rainy days. She loves shopping (food, clothes, window). She'll wake up and say "a shopping". All I can say is thank goodness for the nice days and yesterday was one of them. I wore shorts! My family was here for conference weekend. We planned on bbqing in between the 2 sessions and then due to the extremely nice weather we decided to take it all the the park. The park here is amazing! It is near this lake and woods with lots of trails not to mention the hundred different play grounds they have. So we packed up and went to the park. We grilled and flew kites and had the best time. I hate when they come cause when they leave its so lonely. We love having them! I'll blame it on my pregnancy brain but of course I forgot my camera. My bro got some great pics of us so i'll get them from him and post them asap. On other news... Jared comes home 1 week from today!!! I want to scream with excitment!!! And a month from now we will be in sunny Flordia with Drews fam! I can't wait! I've never been to Florida so the excitment is almost unbarable. Not that I can really say i'm going to love looking like the whale on the side lines in a ginormous prego bathing suit but hey i'll come back with a tan! Nothing feels better then a tan! We can't wait to see Drews fam again and share lots of laughs with them! This is going to be a summer to remember thats for sure!

2 comments:

Nickessa said...

I'm jealous you are going to Florida! How fun! I've been once and loved it. :)I've decided that I really need a vacation.

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Sounds like a fun summer, and Im sure you'll look amazing on the beach!