Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where were you two years ago today??

Today is our little sweethearts birthday. Man, where does the time go? Its hard to look at these pics and think that that was our Saige. Here are some things she is doing now...She can count to ten, not only in english but in spanish also, our biggest accomplishment (that's for her uncle Jared), She is talking up a storm, it sure is great for us to actually be able to ask her things and her answer us. Our favorite saying of hers right now is "I silly, ahahaha", We're trying to learn our abc but man is it long! haha She can sing along to songs not the whole thing but parts, she loves the po po (police), firetrucks and ambulances (gotta love living in the ghetto), she has no fear of anything this scares mommie, her new thing is hiding when she knows she should be cleaning up or things like that, she loves coloring, she colors different, I think, then most kids. She will scribble a sec and then start making little scribble marks like half in by half inch. Its funny to watch cause she will start to say the alphabet like thats what she's drawing. She is mommie and daddys little helper and we are soo blessed to have her sweet spirit and happy little smiles in our family. We couldn't imagine life without her. Hope you enjoy our little photo album....



8 comments:

LizzyP said...

Big girl! She's ready to be a big sister. Congrats on raising such a happy kid.

Candi said...

Aw happy birthday Saige! I can't believe she is two already! She is such a cutie. Sounds like she will be a great big sister, she is growing up so fast. That will make teaching your second girl the abcs and numbers so much easier. Heck I think Brooklyn taught mason his almost all by herself. hehe :o)

Nickessa said...

Happy Birthday Saige!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to little Saige! Enjoy every minute it just goes by WAY TOO FAST! Look at how much she has changed in just 2 years...

~*Preece's Paradise*~ said...

Well Happy Birthday to Saigey!!! I remember when she was that little!! I can't believe she's 2 and so big!! She's always been such a pretty, good, cute baby!!=)

Kerri said...

I love this entry and loved seeing all the beautiful pictures of your sweet Saige. I can't believe she's already two years old! Time flies when you're as old as I am. You're a great mom--keep it up!

Unknown said...

So I tried leaving a comment on here the other day and then my computer froze and I lost it and I have just been on the run for the past few days. Happy Birthday Pretty Princess! I miss that girl so much. Cant wait for you guys to come visit again? How is the pregnancy going? I need to run my butt over to the post office and send you the baby present. Excuse me for my air headedness. I hope you will still be my friend! hehe Love you guys!

carolee said...

Two already? Uh oh, that means Dani's birthday is soon!! When did our girls decide to grow up and get so big? SAD!