Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My attempt of a self portrait..

Drew has been super busy with the last 4 weeks of school nearing that we haven't been able to catch him long enough to snap some pics of the baby bump at 5 months (can't believe we're half way there, wohoo! ). I figure I better hurry and try to do it before 6 months comes rollling near. haha My pregnancy has been amazing! I am so thankful because i'm really enjoying it. I love teaching Saige about her sister. I just can't wait to meet our second little sweety. Anyways... its hard taking a picture of yourself. I had to try to make myself laugh. :)



5 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

You look amazing!!

The Jaynes Family said...

You look so cute!

Jenny said...

I can't believe you have a belly already- wow- 5 months- that went by so quickly! Okay maybe I can go through that whole process again! You've given me hope and encouragement! You look adorable with that baby bump! Now I want one!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

You look very cute!

Jonesy said...

Hey hot mama! What are you doing in Florida? That sounds so nice. How was Saige's bday party?