Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Excited... is an understatement!

Ok.. so I think I need to slow down a bit since there is still a month before we leave for Florida but I can't help but be super excited!!!! I can't wait! Saige and I went bathing suit shopping today. I had picked mine out online and just had to pick them up at the store. I'm happy with the 2 I got. Sorry folks.. No pics of me in a suit. haha Saige is super fun to shop for cause things are soooo cheap! I always look at different stores and I gotta say Target and Old Navy are seriously my fav stores for wee ones. Here are some pics of Saige in her new suits. This first suit I got at target. I don't care for the front but I love the butt! I know grandma whitehead knows what i'm talkin about! gotta love the ruffles!



This one is old navy. It was hard to pic just 2 from them cause I seriously loved them all! Can you see the matching flower on the bum? This is my favorite one! I know a two piece?? I wasn't sure if I wanted to put her in one cause they can look scandalous but I couldn't stop myself! It was just tooo cute!
Of course the whole time I was taking pics saige wouldn't hold still.

4 comments:

LizzyP said...

Looks like you'll be prepared for all the fun times in Florida. I'm excited for you.

Candi said...

cute bathing suits!!! I love the baby bump too! Time is just flying by!

Jenny said...

Oh, they are adorable- seriously- you can never have enough bathing suits!! ANd if I had a girl- I would be in some serious trouble- way too cute for words! :) Have fun at Disneyworld- sounds like a blast!

Nickessa said...

Florida is awesome! you'll have a blast! Saige is too cute.