Sunday, November 16, 2008

New York City here we come!

Well first off I have to thank my mommie for taking Saige for Drew and I this weekend. I'll tell you what, I swear I have to be the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best mommie anyone could ever ask for. She had our crazy little kid for 3 days! yup! thats right, I told you I have the best mommie. Well we took advantage and went to our 2nd favorite place in the world (well so far out of what we've seen Utah being number 1 vaca spot! haha). We spent the night in the crappiest hotel in NYC the widget (pics to prove below). We went with my cute friend Jess. We had such a blast! Drew had an architecture thing at Pratt so Jess and I took an adventure to canal st. It was FUN!!! Jess has more pics of our little adventure that I will have to get and post later. We got some way way cute bags for bottom dollat prices. We are so good!





1 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Love the bunk beds! lol! Isn't that the girl that came out to Utah when we lived together?