Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer fun!
























Well this summer so far has been eventful! Thankfully I am finished with my summer classes and really ready to have some fun. here are some fun pics from the fun stuff we have done. The first 3 pics are from our beach day, or should I say night. It was so fun! we just decided at like 4 to go to the beach so thats what we did! we stayed on the beach with saige and my friend Audreys kids! it was so pretty when the sun started to set. the next two pics are of saige skateboarding with uncle noah! she sure got a kick out of that! next comes our pool day! we have a little fish on our hands! she loves the water! she also loves the play place at mc donalds where she loves to chillax with keagan and owyen! we think she has a little crush on owyen... if you see in the one pic she is trying to kiss him! Also this year was my first year making strawberry jam! it was so yummy! Saige helped me pick the strawberries at the lee turkey farm! she loved running up and down the isle! last but not least... one day i came down stairs and found saige sitting on top of the computer! she looked at me like ahhh!! i'm in trouble!

0 comments: