Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just a little info...

ok for all you moms or moms to be, did you know that victoria secret sells nursing bras!! i couldn't believe! my friends and i kept saying they needed to come up with one (i just love, love, love their bras!), well they do! they are having their big semi anual sale (check it out cheap bras right now) and i was online shopping and i found them! they have like 4 or 5 different ones! Wahooo! i am just so excited! just thought i would share that helpful hint to anyone who has ever wondered why they didn't make them!! happy shopping ;)

2 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

To bad I dont need one anymore.:) Next time! Thanks for the info! I am having a very hard time with it. I will try it out.

Unknown said...

Hey!

I didn't know you had a blog! (I guess you know I have one though...)

I found yours off the Reyna's. And then I found Candy's!

We are going to Vegas in a few weeks, other than the fountains anything else we should see? Only there two days before we head to a family reunion. Any suggestions would be great!

Are you coming for the 4th of July Picnic at the Ward? If so, we willl see you Friday.

BTW, like how you spell Saige - I always thought it was Sage :)

Anissa