Monday, December 7, 2009

Heaven on Earth

My sweet little two year old surprised me once again tonight. It was 2 hours past her bedtime and she was still in her room playing. She had tucked her baby in bed and was lying by her door calling for me. I went into her room to see what it is she wanted. This is what she expressed to me in the most astonished little voice... "Mommie! Look! My hands are growing! See (as she shows me her hands)!" Then she stands up and says "I'm growing! Lillies growing! Mommies growing! Lillies gonna walk! Ah!! Monsters growing!!!" These are the nights that I love my job more than anything else in the world.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Too precious!!! I love the things kids say! Mason told us last night that he wants a freshetta pizza. Um we've never even had one before but I guess he saw it on a commercial. lol Silly kiddos!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

How cute is she. Love the santa pictures. Your hair is really cute

Jenny Stoker said...

That is cute! Kids have the simplest minds it's great! The santa pictures were cute. Your baby is getting big! CRAZY!!

Zack said...

She is too funny! I'm also impressed that you were able to understand all of it!