Tuesday, November 10, 2009

oops!

Mommie and Daddy have learned we really need to watch of mouths. I guess the saying little pictures have big ears is sooo true! Drew and I didn't realize how much saige soaks in while listening to us. The example... Saige spilled water while brushing her teeth and said "oh crap!" funny for the moment but then when the next day came and once again she said "oh crap" for something else. So thats when I set her down and had to give her a beat down. haha jk. I explained that crap wasn't a nice word and we should say oh shoot instead but after she repeated it I realized how close it sounded to another word. We settled with "oh dang it!" Its funny cause she thinks its so fun to say! She hit over some baby food and said "oh crap" i mean "oh dang it!" Man, Two year olds are so flippin cute!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

honestly, be happy. Scotty says so much worse! He has "gosh dang it" "oh my gosh" and the A word and the S word. And then he tells just about everyone to "shut up" Oh plus crap as well! I tell you this so you can count your blessings! ; )