Sunday, October 25, 2009

Arys first birthday party

Yesterday was Drews cousin Devins little girl Aryannas 1st birthday party. They made it be a costume party which was soo fun! I forgot how much fun dressing up can be. We dressed Saige up as a duck and Lille as the lobster. Drew was a pimp and I was his hoe.... haha not really I was a fapper girl (still don't know what that is). Mom W, the girls and I went to Ogden to hord through Drews grandmas costume collection. Hence, we found the duck, my dress and drews hat. We pieced it together and this is what we came up with. It was so fun! Me and my man!

close up of my makeup. Check out the eyes. Pretty sweet! Note to self: NEVER wear fake eye lashes again!
Lillie getting ready to leave. She was just so cute here, I had to share.
The lobster is back! We had Saige in this her first halloween. Looked a little different. Saige was months older but I put a pic of saige up in it too so you can see how much they look alike. Lillie is below... Saiges first Lobster halloween.. Lillie
and our cute cow. I didn't know what to put her in so I let daddy choose between the cow and the lobster. He chose the lobster but I kinda like the cow.
MOOO!!!
our lonely little duck. This is what she did the whole party! she would run off and just be there alone in the middle of everyone. Like daddy like daughter.
The duck. Its a little small but so funny! 'Helping' with the presantsHer little friend she found. She was saving her from the mean dinosaur vacuume playing with her friend..

saige says "quake quake" everytime she sees herself dressed up.

3 comments:

gkkirkland said...

CUTE!!!! you dont like fake eyelashes....i love them. haha

Zack said...

How fun! I didn't know drew went too! I love the girls in their little costumes!

Unknown said...

You are a hot mama with that blonde wig on! The girls do look a lot alike! Saige looks so funny in that duck costume! ; ) love seeing new pictures!