Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blue Bells...

Every year in April my family goes to this field that is filled with these blue bells. We skipped last year but this year we made it. Jake was being a load this day so unfortunatly we didn't get any pics with him in our traditionaly fam pic. Maybe well photoshop a pic of him with his speedo on into the pic. haha he'd kill me. These pics are all out of order but here are some from our fun day! This first pic is the pic we always take with all the kids in the tree...Our fam..

3 generations.. Grammie and poppie. A momma and her boys.. Gotta love Noahs face!A daddy and his boys... Momma with Sammy.. Oh what a little model. What you can't see is she was imatating Drew! haha it was so cute!
Saige and Jared. She is loving getting to know her uncle Jarry.
"A flower for me??!!" Swinging... I just loved saiges face in this one. She was saying cheese!!
" huh??"The Blue Bells... Ring around the rosey!
Playing ball with sammy..
Picking a pretty flower with Jared.Giving poppie some loves..

4 comments:

LizzyP said...

I love casual family pics. You guys look great.

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

That's awesome. That's a really great family tradition! It looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe Jared is back already!!
Say hello from Ephraim, Enoch and I.

:-)

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Those are really pretty flowers! You guys are cute!

Candi said...

I love the family pics. Bet you are happy to have Jared back. :o)
Happy belated b-day to saige.