Monday, January 26, 2009

Some random pics..

Today was a fun day. Saige, Drew and I got to hear our babys heartbeat for the first time! Man, I still can't believe we're in round two. Its scary. I try not to think about how much will change when another comes along. I almost feel bad for Saige. Like, will we give her enough attention and love as she needs or even has now? It just seems so hard to love two kids. Everyone says it just happens and i'll be amazed but I can truely say I can't imagine loving someone as much as I love our Saige. She brings me so much joy. I just look at her and think wow, I can't believe shes mine. Its kinda exciting at the same time because I think about watching another little person and finding all the little things that make them special. That make them, them. God is good. Thats all I think. He must really love me to send me these special little ones. Sorry for the random writting. My heart is full and just thought i'd share my joy. Now...Onto the pics....

Playing with ballon on the stairs... AHHH!! that's what momma thought too. Shhh.. noahys sleeping.. can you tell she loves ballons.

A little static eh?
My boo boo... It got alot worse you can kinda see it in the pic above. All under her eye turned black. It looked so bad.

3 comments:

Carson and Shelly* said...

Cute blog, Cutw family. Keep in touch.

carolee said...

Oh Leah, I totally understand how you are feeling. I too have been really worried about how baby #2 is going to turn our Dani's world upside down. But, I know it will be great for all of us. I'm so glad you got to hear the heartbeat. Isn't that the best?!

Candi said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I know baby #2 can seem scary but please don't worry. You will never know how much your heart can just grow to make room for each child. Saige will always have her mommy and she will love the baby too. Remember you've already done this once. You can totally handle it again. Remember to breathe and you can only do what you can do and no more. Its so exciting! keep me updated?