Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunt

Each year my family goes to pick a Christmas tree out. It was started that mom was no longer allowed to go with us because of her pickiness. So its always been just me and the boys. This year it was super fun because We had Saigey with us too! It took forever and was freezing out! My mommie says this year has been the longest in a long time that we were out. In this first pic... Can you see the plan in Saiges eyes? well she ended up pulling the little house off the table. hmmm... naughty or nice??Just a cute pic of her with her apple. She loves apples and we love hearing her say apple. I love getting pics of her from the back. She just has so may curles and who knows how long she'll keep them. And for Grandpa and Grandma Whithead look how long it is! ah!! So heres the start of our trip. See clean no buggies... It was seriously freezing!Running all around and daddy trying to guide her..

After her fall! she had dirt all up her nose. But thats nothing new. Earlier in the day she was eating chalk! ewww!!By the end of our hunt..The boys..Jake and Sam always get rowdy. here they are taking eachother out. I have so pretty sweet video but i'm not sure how to put them up.The tree we picked with Noah for the first year cutting it down. Sweet dad in his sweet teal pants! only him! gotta love it!

3 comments:

Candi said...

Aww that looks like such a fun trdition! Jer really wants us to get a real tree one year but I like our prelit fake one. I know i'm lame. Maybe i'll give him his way next year ;o)

I miss your family so much!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Fun,Fun! We got your card yesterday it was cute. Thanks! You should be getting ours soon. Also I have Elements 7, it is the newest one out right now. I Love it, but it is a bit pricey!

Zack said...

I mostly liked Saige's huge gloves.