Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is for gabbi...

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1.Greys Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Desprete Housewives
4. Gossip Girls
5. Law and Order
6. Kath and Kim
7. Flip that House
8. What I like about you

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1.Hung out at my moms
2. Went shopping with my bro Noah. Thanks mom for the discount!!
3. Ate with fam
4. Went to mall and met up with the gabster and kay
5. Talked with gabster and Kay
6. Had Saige and Kay talk to Santa
7. Drove home to Jersey
8. Chilled with the hubby

8 Fav Places to Eat
1. CAFE RIO!!!!
2. Texas Road House
3. Deloranzos Pizza
4. Olive Garden
5. Betos (gabbi!! I haven't had it in forever!!)
6. Italian Restraunt here in Jersey can't remember the name amazing vodka rigitoni!!
7. Yong Ching Chinese
8. WAWA!!!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Being Prego
2. Going to Utah in 3 1/2 weeks!!
3. Moving back to Utah (haha thats a joke)
4. Buying a house
5. Buying a Pathfinder, red hott!!
6. Both Drew and I being done with school
7. Thanksgiving with my entire fam (minus Jake SLACKER!!)
8. Christmas decorations (Drew makes me wait till after Thanksgiving :(

8 Things on my wish list
1. Baby boy for drew
2. Black uggs
3. House
4. Pathfinder
5. No debt
6. A's in my classes
7. Friends in Jersey
8. Baby!!!

I tag anyone who would like to do this!!

1 comments:

Candi said...

Good luck with the baby makin'. Number two han seem hard but really you've already had Saige and know what to expect. It'll be a piece of cake for ya. Hope it happens soon for ya. Just try not to let it stress you. Have fun!