Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas Decorations

Here are our pictures from our Thanksgiving that we had yesterday with my family. We missed Jake and Jared there but next year we'll have the whole bunch! Jared will be home!! YEAHHHH!! Saige is not wearing clothes because she got them all messy with the cranberry sauce. It has been a great weekend. Here are some pictures of Saige and I decorating the house. It was crazy because everyone was here but we got it done and had a great time doing it! Saige loved handing me the balls. Thank goodness for the shatter proof ones. Heres Saige and I putting the star on the top of the tree. She loved the "tar".



Our little love bug gazing at the lights.
Man is that a ghost! haha I turned the lights off to get the tree lights glowing but I didn't work how I wanted.
Saige got bored and went away.. More pictures to come with Saige and her Christmas dress and stuff. Oh!! I just love this time of year.

4 comments:

gkkirkland said...

she looks like she loved the tree, my little turkey butt loved it. i layed with her under it so she can see all the lights and took pics so i will have some new ones up too. remember all the snowmen stuff my mom had, we'll we finally decided to bring them back out and kay loves them. the ones that we got from hallmark that play music, she dances. ohhh its so fun having a little one around for christmas. i love it, when do you leave utah? wish we could hang out before you go. miss ya

Kerri said...

Cute! I figured out why my blog comes up different than other people's. It's because it doesn't go to an RS feed. I disabled it because I don't want to go private but the only people I want to go on it are people that I know. It doesn't totally work because people can find it from other people's blogs but for the most part, it works pretty well.

Candi said...

Looks like fun! Christmas time is my favorite. Its even better this year since the kids are both into it now. yay!

Jenny Stoker said...

I love Christmas too. Zoey and Tyler had fun helping me with the decorations too. Kids are so much fun especially this time of year!