Monday, November 10, 2008

Potty Time!

Any ideas? Drew and I are going to start to try and potty train saige. We think she is ready. When you ask her if she has to go pee pee she holds herself and sits on the potty. she doesn't ever go but at least she realizes what it is and where it comes from. haha i'm nervous but excited i'm hoping maybe by christmas we'll have it down! My mom had this book potty training in a day.. She has trained like a million kids with it and it works so I really gotta read it. But please if any of you moms (or dads) have any hints please share them with us.

5 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

All I have to say is Good Luck! I stopped trying with Trey and have just realized that my boys are going to be in diapers forever!

Anonymous said...

I got this thing called the potty watch from my grocery store i dont know if you could find one but it goes off as often as 30 minutes if you want to it so you remember to make them try! Kayden loves to hear it go off and just try. Althought i havnt been to good about it lately.

Zack said...

let her run around naked, i think that works..

Unknown said...

My neighbors got this doll called Baby Alive for Christmas when Bethany was 18 months old. She watched it go #1 and #2 and then came home and potty trained herself.

Weird I know. Try a doll though. Lots of koolaid, chips, naked and waiting until Summer also works I have heard.

Add me to your list please - I'm:

tellepa@hotmail.com.

Any progress on the quiet book?

Anissa

Unknown said...

might be tellepa@rcn.com - just to be safe add both please!