Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Matters

well this weekend was so fun! we went to my parents house to celebrate my little brother Noahs 14th birthday! wow! Now that is crazy. I remember when he was just a little baby and i used him as my baby doll. Good ole days! He has always been my little bud. I'm so proud of him! Out of all of us kids he is the most steadfast in the gospel. Even though he is my little brother, I admire and look up to him so much! Lets just cross our fingers and hope he keeps it up! While we were there my other sweet brother Sam had a new toy... a camera. As you can see he liked to use it! We didn't mind because these are really one of the only pics we have of ourselves and also family pics with saige! Thats pathetic! I want a new camera! I'm jealous of Sam! His camera is sweet! He also took some random funny pics of little miss Saige! Shes so goofy! She is doing this thing where she sucks in her lips. It looks so flippin funny! We where cracking up! This past weekend we also went to the camper again so that Drew, the handy man that he is, could fix the leak in the roof! well... He found it and fixed it! yeah! That made my mom very happy! We laughed a ton and really enjoyed being with the fam! We also got to talk to my bro Jared who is on his mission in San Fransico Cal. Ya we weren't supposed to but a family in his ward suprised him with having us on speaker phone when he got to their house for dinner! It was so nice to hear his voice! he's so cute...the whole time he kept saying "Leah, I'm not supposed to be doing this!" It was great even though it was only a minute! we sure miss our Uncle Jared!


Here is the new face!







5 comments:

Arielle said...

Well I'd say she's grown up enough now. Time for another one.

Candi said...

Aww cute pictures. I miss your family so much.

Jenny Stoker said...

That sounds like lots of fun! She really is getting big! The face is pretty funny! I love your hair! I'm going to get mine done, and it's going to be pretty dark! You've got a cute family!
Jenny

Zack said...

Those pics are really cute! I like your hair a lot!

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Thank you :-)
haha that's funny. Ephraim and I are coming to Pennsylvania in December. What days are you going to be here?
We'll be in pennsylvania dec 22 till the 2 of january.