Monday, July 21, 2008

saige playin
















here are just a few fun pics for the grandparents and the uncles on missions... and anyone else! haha we just got a new kitten for our cat to play with.. we also bought a new cat box for them. saige sure thought it was fun! it was brand new so yes, it was clean! ;) the next pics are what saige looks like after daddy gets her ready for bed! drew is so funny! he gets a kick out of dressing saige all weird to make me laugh! this outfit was just to funny! she looks like a soccor player! saiges new thing is bags. anything with a handle she loves to put on her shoulder and carry around like a big girl. she found that macys bag and put a bunch of things in it. then she went to the door like "see ya mom! i'm going out for a night on the town!" so cute! so my new thing is buying her purses. everywhere i go i look for little purses. she just looks to cute carrying them! ( thanks to Danika! she shared her purse with saige when we were in Utah). so that man in those next pics is my grandad! he is so funny! he loves his kittys and grand daughter! the two things that make him smile! when we bought the new kitty we let him name it. for those of you who don't know it, he has demenia. so to ask him to name it was very funny. everytime we ask what his name is the name is different. here are a few examples of what he thought of, Tom, garfield, motor (cause the kitty purrs alot), those are the ones i remember.

7 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

You shouldn't worry about having another one. I have my moments, but I also have colicky babies that make me want to rip my hair out. It wasn't hard for me right away because all that babies do is sleep. By the time that you do have a baby Saige will be old enough to help out and understand. Trey still doesn't really understand. I still have to watch him when he is by Pace, but he is so good with him. And is always helping me out. You will be fine!

Zack said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! Also, your blog background is really cute!

Jenny Stoker said...

So cute!! I miss Saige!! I can't wait until Zoey plays with purses!! I hope she does!! I miss you guys! Are you still looking at tickets?

Candi said...

Hey beautiful! thanks for the comment. The garden really isn't hard at all. We just water the evenings when Jer gets home from work. we weed it on Saturdays thats it. The key is buying that miracle grow that hooks onto the end of your hose. once a week and they grow like crazy. I'm getting too many zucchini and squash ahh I've been begging people to take them.
A third baby? I'm torn with that one. I really miss my kids being babies and I'd love another one but I'm not sure if I'm ready. We're kinda in a pinch with money for a while so it sort of a moot subject until we pay off student loans.
No, Brooklyn was our little surprise. Mason was more planned sort of. Jer and I talked about "starting to try" The first time he was concieved...soo he was kida a surprise. It was easier and harder with a second. 1st I already knew what to expect so that was eaier. It was harder because you have to learn to balance. You either have one baby crying for food and to held all the time and you have a toddler crying for attention. Both would survive if they had to wait a second. I had a hard time trying to please them both. After a while I didn't beat myself up over it and Brook got used to having a baby brother. She still has a hard time sharing while Mason just gives her all of his things. haha. I think two is okay but as soon as you get into 3 or more its really hard cause you don't have more than 2 hands. or knees for rocking. lol! let me know how it goes.:o)

Candi said...

P.S.
Its wonderful to see the kids interact with each other. Its amazing how much they love and teach each other. Its especially nice for me to see sice I was an only child. I just wish my mom could be with me to see this.

Unknown said...

The proud grandma was telling me about Saige and the bag addiction. So cute!

Thanks for the info on Vegas we leave in SIX DAYS! I guess I should start packing...Nah, way more fun to waste time chekcking out everyones blogs!

Hillary said...

Your little Saige is adorable! We are so glad that you wrote on our blog. Elder Robinson told us how great you guys were! Thanks for taking good care of him for us! I love that your granddad named the kitty a bunch of different times... i bet that keeps things interesting!