Monday, March 24, 2008

our baby girl is one!!!






well saturday we threw a little party for saiges 1st birthday! too bad we don't have more pics... the battery in our camera was dead! we got a few on our video camera but none that are wonderful.. yes mommie was a little disappointed! its ok though there is always next year! today is saiges actual birthday. i just can't believe this time last year we were in the hospital. crazy! Also yesterday was Easter! It was great to be home in Pa with my family. it was fun laughing with my brothers and teasing my dad!

3 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Well I found it! But you need to add a the in front of meis family to go to our website. You will be able to find it from this comment. I can't believe that Saige is one already and Trey is 14 months! AHHHHH...Our little babys are grown up. Although I am excited cause Payslee is coming and I get another baby. Anyways, your page is cute! Keep in touch with me on here and if you need any questions let me know.

Candi said...

aww saige is too cute! I love the pics. I'm so glad you got a blog. I think its the easiest way to keep in touch with family and friends. Saige is getting so big! Doesn't the time fly by too fast? I still can't believe Brooklyn is 4 years old and mason is almost 2! ahhh. love ya girl!

Kellie Knapp said...

hey cute girl!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the ears!!! SO adorable! you look like the best little mom in the world!! I'm glad you told me you blog! I love blogging!!!!